2014 Harvest-Teen Ghost/Suspense Story Writing Contest
It’s that time of the year again. We’re looking for teens with the writing habit to submit the cleverest ghost/suspense story they can dream up. Remember, gory doesn’t always make the story. Sometimes, the cleverest ghost is a stupid human who “would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids” who also happened to be really creative writers.
- Entries received by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, October 1-22, 2014 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
- Submit up to 1500 words or 3 double spaced typed pages by email.
- There are 3 Age Groups: 11-12, 13-15, 16-17
- Prizes and medals will be awarded at the Harvest-Teen Party at the Headquarters Library on Friday, October 31st at 5:30 pm. You do not have to be present to win.
- All entries must be original works. Text MUST be submitted electronically and will be scanned through plagiarism software as part of the evaluation process.
- Header on each page MUST read as follows. Entries without full headers may be disqualified:
o First & Last Name:
o Parent/Guardian Phone: